< Back to Schedule of Events
FRIDAY LECTURE & LUNCHEON
JANUARY 12, 2018 • 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Recently honored with the New York School of Interior Design’s Centennial Medal and named to Elle Décor’s Grand Masters list of top designers, this year Charlotte Moss celebrates thirty-two years in the design business.
In addition to her residential interior design projects, Charlotte’s work includes licensed collections of furniture, fabrics/trims, carpet, china and framed art.
Charlotte is a prolific author, having published nine books to date with her tenth book scheduled for the Spring of 2018. GARDEN INSPIRATIONS, her most recent title, was published by Rizzoli this past April. In addition to writing books, she is Special Projects Editor for House Beautiful, a contributor to Flower Magazine and freelances for other publications.
Charlotte lectures widely and considers philanthropy her most important work. Charlotte is a Trustee of Thomas Jefferson Foundation at Monticello, The Bone Marrow Foundation, American Corporate Partners, The Madoo Conservancy, a member of the International Council of Hillwood Estate, Museum and Gardens, and on the Advisory Board of The New York School of Interior Design where she holds an Honorary Doctorate Degree.
- The New York School of Interior Design: Centennial Medal
- Guild Hall’s Special Award for Leadership and Philanthropic Endeavors
- The Royal Oak Foundation: Timeless Design award
- The American Hospital of Paris; Honorary Trustee, Honoree
- Housing Works: Groundbreakers Award
- Elle Décor Grand Master List of Top Designers
- The Bone Marrow Foundation: Brandon Tartikoff Award
- New York School of Interior Design Honorary Doctorate
- Edith Wharton Women of Achievement Award
Advance reservations required: $135 per person • $1350 table for 10
Back to Schedule of Events | Purchase Tickets